Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Rare '76 1502 Lumma

Discussion in '114 type 1600, 2002, 2002ti/tii (1967-1976)' started by 274366, Dec 18, 2012.

I have just partially restored my extremely rare 1976 BMW 1502 Lumma convertible. It looks like a completely different car from the one I purchased in June. Beautiful! New Granada Red paint, new black convertible top, new grill-left and right side, new center grill, replaced bumpers, door moldings-black and stainless, belt molding, new hood, new trunk, new trunk floor and spare tire well, replaced wheel wells, all seams sealed, all rust removed, new fuse box, new front end, replaced shock towers, rear struts, replaced rear tail lights with excellent used tail lights. Re-wired tail and plate lights. 72,000 original miles. I have quite a bit of money into it, but am not sure what it is worth and want to sell it. Any ideas? I cannot find a comparable car listed anywhere.

eblue540 Fourth Gen Bimmers

This sounds facinating. Would you be able to post a photo for those of us who never seen such a car?

MGarrison

eblue540 Fourth Gen Bimmers

Nice to know this one is being restored!