Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Raleigh, NC non-owner but a big fan!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Vmo, Jan 4, 2009.

Vmo guest

Hey everybody!

I had asked around about joining a good car club that had an active event base and helpful and knowledgeable members, and bmw cca was what I heard in abundance. It probably didn't hurt that two close friends of mine had a z3, z4, 325xi and a modified e30 3 series - all of which were a blast to drive.

I'm really excited to attend some of the meets and track events, and just as excited to go car shopping again since I've wanted an M3 forever. My current car will serve as my learning machine for the time being (91 Prelude).

[IMG]

Looking forward to meeting many of you in the tarheel chapter!
    Billy

John in VA

They are a very active & friendly bunch there, with many social and driving events. Be careful - hang around too long and you'll be in the fold!
    Here's the Tarheel Chapter's site:

http://www.tarheelbmwcca.org/

Vmo guest

Thanks a bunch! I participated in the Ultimate Drive when it came to Raleigh and got to meet a couple of members (and just as importantly the new lineup). I had a blast, but I'll definitely be looking for something "previously loved" instead of new.

Me in the new M3 :D
    [IMG]
    [IMG]