Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

quirky radio on my 335 e93

Discussion in 'E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006-2011)' started by Wanderlustbob, Mar 27, 2010.

Wanderlustbob guest

Since someone posted about the odd little window glitch I thought I might ask about my funky radio glitch I have.

I love listening to sports talk radio on AM. So frequently when i turn off the car (335i E93) and then return to the car later and restart the radio is now tuned to FM. Its not a big deal or an too big an inconvenience but just a little annoying.

I did report it when I had it in for the HPFP a few days ago and they updated the software. But it did not fix the radio issue.

I reported it because in the last two weeks it had begun to have no sound at all without changing back and forth between AM and FM.

Anyone else have this radio issue on their 335?

fshubert

Mine is acting up as well. I have a 2009 E90 335i. Sometimes when I start the car, the CD player begins playing where it left off and sometimes it starts on the first track of the CD. I've also noticed that sometimes the volume control does not work. If I turn the radio on and off it makes no difference. I need to change from radio to AUX to CD to get the volume to work. And then there are days when it works perfectly. Very odd.

E92Dreier

I had a software update becasue my Sirius Radio was cosntantly stuck on 'acquiring.' I had about two weeks trouble free, now my Ipod is no longer recognized through the aux/usb setup, and all of the Sirius presets were erased.

My am/fm settings were retained, as were all of the other 'user; settings in the vehicle.

I am worried that this is a weakpoint in the system.