Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Question on Re-lease

Discussion in 'Buy, Lease, Finance & Insurance' started by conesmasher, Feb 14, 2018 at 10:26 AM.

conesmasher

BMW Financial Services offers the option of re-leasing a car upon lease expiration. But trying to get any information from them was very frustrating. Long story long.... If you want 330i stick, none on lots. You have to order. Done that in past, 2 to 3 months min delivery. I may want to just re-lease our '15 328, low mileage, stick, sport package, etc. But they will tell you nothiing, not even how the program works until 60 days prior to your lease end. Guy was very arrogant when asked if could give me example of "typical" $30,000 residual, etc. etc. Answer was some payments higher, some lower; we'll tell you about it when yours has 60 days to go....
    60 days not going to be enough if I then decide to order new one. I know, you can extend lease for month or 2 with firm order. All I want now is info to help decision process.
    Has anyone any experience with re-leasing? Payment went down I would assume? Anyone know of someone to call that would actually respond in customer oriented manner? Thanks for any help. Went to "Brand X" dealer after that phone call.....

conesmasher

I did "try again" and got someone else at FinSvcs who was very helpful; gave me enough basic info on the program to help with decision process.
    MGarrison likes this.