Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Proud Owner of a 2022 540i xdrive

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 276710, Nov 3, 2022.

This is my third BMW, and they sure have changed since my last one, which was a 2006 3 series xdrive. Prior to that, I had a 2001 325i RWD coupe with a manual shift. My new car is Bernina Gray with a Cognac interior and has the premium package and the driver's assistance pro package. Really sharp looking. After the 2006, I had an MB 350 4-matic, a Volvo S80, and a Volvo S90. The new car is more refined, has better NVH, a better suspension, tighter steering, and a smoother ride than the S90, although that was a good car, just not fully baked. Can anyone explain to me the best way to set the nav options, and also to tell me what the driver's assistance pro package does? I've used nav to get to destinations I'm already familiar with just to try it out, and in one case, which was a store in a strip mall, it took me as far as the county highway opposite the store in the strip mall, and said I had reached my destination. The other case was going to the veterinarian, and it wanted to take me home by going in the opposite direction, away from where I live. Thanks, Richard Herndon