Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Proud new BMW owner in NY

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by thxmomdad, Jul 22, 2019.

thxmomdad

Hi folks! I just picked up my 2019 x3 last week and I'm already in love. This is my first Bimmer and I'm super happy! Here's a shot of my new baby.

Attached Files:

MGarrison

Nice! Congrats on the new ride, & welcome to the club & forums! Be sure to check if your dealer offers any discounts on parts or labor to club members, but it does vary dealer to dealer, & some might not at all.

Did you check to see if yours qualifies for the 'CCA rebate program? Needs to be new-new, as in less than 1000 miles, and a number of other specifics, but if you're within the time frame here and didn't specifically buy a 3-yr. 'CCA membership to qualify for the rebate, call the national office and see what they say if you can purchase the add'l membership term, etc,

All the specifics here - read carefully if you didn't already!

https://www.bmwcca.org/vehicle_rebate
    thxmomdad likes this.
    • Technical Service Advisor

charlson89

Welcome and good looking X3!
    thxmomdad likes this.

thxmomdad

Thanks for the welcome MGarrison and charlson89!!!

My apologies for the pic of my X3 being sideways when you click the link. Don't know how that happened. Odd considering the thumbnail looks normal lol!

MGarrison.....Yup, I already filled in my rebate form and sent in the required info. I have a 3 year membership and my X3 had 10 miles on it when I picked it up, so I'm good to go. I know it takes a while to actually get the rebate, but it will be nice when it arrives. It will help pay for a few tanks of that premium unleaded that I have to put in now lol!
    MGarrison likes this.