Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Proud BMW 335xi Owner

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by VertigoFlyer, Jun 17, 2008.

VertigoFlyer guest

Hey folks,

We just spent our first week with our 2008 335xi!! Four door/twin turbo Ultimate Driving Machine "Gunther" is!! I've spent my whole life driving past BMW dealerships waiting for the day to arrive and arrive it has!! It's everything I had dreamed about and much more! Sport Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package (We live in snow country), Steptronic transmission with paddle shifters and nav system.

Good lord almighty "Gunther" is a BLAST to drive!! The "tough" part right now is keeping it UNDER 4500 RPM until the break in period is done! I blast down an on ramp and have to target my shift points for 4000 RPM to avoid over revving past 4500!! 1200 miles CANNOT come fast enough!! LOL!!!!!

I'm 48 years old and giggle and smirk like I'm 16 when driving this "Gunther"!! Why "Gunther" you ask? While doing our research on a new car we ran across this YouTube video:

Gunther

"Gunther" pleases me like I never imagined a "Gunther" could!!

VertigoFlyer guest

Ha too funny! I wrote this up and it didn't post so I figured I must of fat fingered something and wrote up the other post! Now I have two!! My oh my I think this new car is affecting my brain!! LOL