Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Parker Spooner Memorial Ice Race 2/21/10 Newfound Lake Bristol NH

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Region' started by JES635, Feb 18, 2010.

JES635

Boston Chapter Ice Racing Bulletin for February 17, 2010

Sponsored by Bavarian Autosport

Everything looks good for an Ice Race on Sunday, February 21st! Last event was small but a huge success with 6 timed runs and fun runs to boot! This weekend's event will be the Parker Spooner Memorial Ice Race. Please join us as we remember his efforts on behalf of the Chapter.

NOTE that Pre-Registration will likely be CLOSING MUCH EARLIER than usual this weekend. Normally, I check for new entries right up until midnight on Saturday night. This week the cutoff is going to be 2pm on Saturday!!! Anyone not Pre-Registered by 2pm WILL NOT be able to run on Sunday! This certainly is not unreasonable in comparison to other events. My midnight standard is a nice courtesy that I cannot extend this weekend. Please get any new Pre-Registrations in through the website as soon as you can. I hope lots of you enjoy the ice this weekend!
    ------------------------------

Please remember that Pre-Registration is REQUIRED! If you read the Rules on the website, you can see that you need to Pre-Register ONCE for the SEASON for EACH driver-vehicle-tire combination. If ANY of those three items will be different at the next event you attend, you MUST either Pre-Register again, or in certain circumstances you may e-mail me.

Please, PLEASE read all the Rules on the website! Almost every question can be answered there. Thanks for your cooperation, and keep your fingers crossed for some cold weather later this week!

See you on the ice!

Stan Jackson Jr.
    Boston Chapter BMW CCA
    Ice Racing Coordinator
    Boston Chapter Website www.boston-bmwcca.org
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This email was sent by Stan Jackson - stanjackson@boston-bmwcca.org Please contact this person if you have questions about this event or this email.

ONLY 8 DAYS LEFT TO VOTE FOR NORTH ATLANTIC REGION VP JOHN SULLIVAN