Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Osthoff Hotel Reservation Available

Discussion in 'Oktoberfest 2010' started by jstrine, Jul 24, 2010.

jstrine

I have a reservation at the Osthoff for August 22-29. Unfortunately I cannot make it to Ofest this year. If you are looking for a room at the host hotel, please email me and I can modify my reservation to transfer it into your name.

Regards,

Jon Strine
    jstrine@vexate.net
    • Staff

steven s

Bummer!
    Hope to see you in Birmingham next year.

jstrine

Yup. This year is just not possible due to my work schedule and the drive required. But we are planning for 2011!

Jon

MGarrison

bump -

I was considering taking Jon up on this offer, but will stick w/ my original reservation.

His reservation is for a 1 bedroom Woodland Suite, $127/night, + 10% tax. Scroll down here to the "One Bedroom Suite" part for a description - king size bed, etc.

Once this reservation is released, it will no longer be available at the discount rate (in all likelihood, I'm guessing), so if anyone who's going either needs a room or wants to get in at the host hotel, here's the chance - spread the word....!

jstrine

All,

This room is still available. But this weekend I will be cancelling it. Please let me know before then if you are interested.

Jon

jstrine@vexate.net

jstrine

The reservation is now spoken for. Enjoy O'Fest. Sorry I'll have to miss it.

Jon

elfhearse

Thanks Jon