Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Order from BMWCCA

Discussion in 'Member Feedback' started by rspeser, Jul 9, 2009.

rspeser

I ordered the Grille America Badge a couple of days ago and it arrived today. Great Service and it makes the grille look good. I wish everyone would ship items so quickly.
    • Staff

steven s

That is good to hear.
    I was worried when I saw the subject. :)

M3Driver guest

While we are on the subject of the store (of which I have always had good luck too), are there any plans to offer other regalia of some sort? Glasses, mugs, etc... those kind of things....

rspeser

My grille badge came in so quickly I was really impressed. Now however I am looking for a polo shirt that I ordered last week and it has not arrived yet. Was the grille badge arriving so quickly a fluke, or will the shirt be here tomorrow?

rspeser

O.K. so the shirt came in today. I should have been a bit more patient!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

A personal Z question

. . . um. . . since I've had my grille badge for about ten years, can you tell me how to get the grille out of a Z4 so I can install it? :eek:

rspeser

Just pull it gently and it will come out. It is only held in by pressure fasteners. Shouldn't take too much force and just put it back and gently persuade it with the heel of your hand.

ChipBeau guest

Satch, if you haven't already removed the grill, simply lift up on the grill and pull the bottom outward - should come right out. Then, it just snaps back in.