Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

One step closer to redelivery: the 335d is on the high seas

Discussion in 'European Delivery' started by Jonathan Spira, Jan 15, 2010.

Jonathan Spira guest

The wait for redelivery can be tedious or can just be another part of the trip. If you track your car´s progress, the time will pass quickly.

My car departed on the Manon yesterday. [IMG]

The complete story, with details about the Manon and the voyage, as well as photos from on board a similar vessel, may be found here.

[IMG]

Jonathan Spira guest

The Manon has left Goteborg and is now en route to Zeebrugge.

kloh guest

oh, I remember - with very little fondness - the miserable wait and trying to track my vehicle's every move on a regular basis. Good luck!!!

johnh

Jonathan,
    How about an update on driving your diesel bimmer in the US? What's the fuel mileage? It's pretty hefty. Does it feel big and heavy? Presumably it's here now and you're living with it.

BMWCCA1

The 335d is a blast to drive. Go try one at a dealership near you.

I remember when we had a fleet of 535d test-drive cars at O'fest in Fort Worth. The Three is even quicker! I wrote a nice review of the 535d at that time that never made it into Roundel. I'll have to dredge it up and post it here.

And if might interest members to know that BMW has continued the $4500 "Eco Credit" to diesel buyers. That and your BMW CCA Membership Rewards loyalty rebate makes the diesel pretty darn cheap right now.

-Phil