Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

O'Fest montage?

Discussion in 'Oktoberfest 2013' started by MGarrison, Feb 5, 2013.

MGarrison

Maybe this belongs under the website topic, but anyway -

Are there any reasons why we can't have the powerpoint summary shown at the O'Fest banquet of the week's activities available as a video on this and/or the O'Fest website?

It could work to promote O'Fest, and share the event with the membership in a way the Roundel can't. If it were setup so members could leave comments (a-la youtube) it might also prompt some sharing of related O'Fest stories. Youtube might be an option, but then the club doesn't ultimately control the access - if youtube for some reason went away, so would the video.

mrsbee guest

I volunteer to be the spokesperson.

Have you SEEN how awesome my YouTube movies are?

eblue540 Fourth Gen Bimmers

EXCELLENT suggestion! I second...

MGarrison

Well, I have now... priceless! I mean, you can't hardly place a price on movies like that! ;)

Your movies just might need this:
    [IMG]
    :p

I can just imagine it now.....

[The scene: Mrs. Bee standing in front of the podium at the Academy Awards having just stepped up on stage...]

Mrs Bee: "Where do I start! First, my thanks to the Academy for Best Youtube Video, also, Best Actress in a Youtube Video, Best Screenwriter of a Youtube Video, Best Producer of a Youtube Video, Best Special Effects in a Youtube Video, Best Director of a Youtube Video, Best Cinematography in a Youtube Video, Best Koi Documentary Youtube Video, Best Usage of a Plastic Lion in a Youtube Video, and last but not least, for Best Musical Score of a Youtube Video. And, to Youtube, who made it all possible!"

But, uh, I digress from the primary topic at hand....

mrsbee guest

I'll take a bow for that one. I'd like to thank the CCA, and Mr. Satch for being so supportive, and I'd like to thank all the little people in my life that I've stepped all over to get where I am now.

MGarrison

See @ 00:23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sztf4hcGrB4
    MrsBee likes this.