Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

O"Fest shirts?

Discussion in 'Oktoberfest 2014' started by MGarrison, Apr 17, 2014.

MGarrison

Didn't find any O'Fest '14 polos or T's in the O'Fest section of the club store, just fleece jackets? Will there be any?

As an aside, looking through the items offered online (which could use some design-tweaking, btw; the links to the different store section are in a pretty small font off to the right & don't stand out at all), I was surprised to see SO MANY different items, clothing etc. Maybe stuff is selling like hotcakes, but, if not, there _really_ needs to be some promotion of all that stuff - like, at least, a noticeable ad or two in the Roundel directing people to the webstore (NEW! THIS JUST IN! GET IT TODAY WHILE IT LASTS! 2002 FANS, THE BMWCCA T-SHIRT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! Well, uh, you get the idea). Maybe a sticky post in the forums... blurbs or ads in chapter newsletters... - the reason I was surprised at the number of items is because, with no particular reason to explore the store section of the website in-depth, I really had NO knowledge whatsoever of how much is being proffered!
    • Staff

steven s

I'm sure we have more Ofest merchandise on the way.
    I think merchandise is promoted a little more in Facebook than in Roundel Weekly.

AlpineX5

Facebook? What's that?
    • Staff

steven s

I hear it's catching on.