Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Nostrum High Performance is Looking for a Sponsor Car!

Discussion in 'F87 M2 (2015-)' started by Tyjosimo43, Feb 17, 2020.

Tyjosimo43

Hello, my name is Tyler Simon and I am a design and applications engineer at Nostrum High Performance which based in Ann Arbor Michigan. We specialize in high performance fuel products. Specifically, high pressure fuel pumps and high flow direct injectors with our patented technology.
    We are currently developing a range of high-performance fuel system products for the BMW S55 motor which can be found in the following vehicles.
    -F87 M2
    -F80 M3
    -F82/F83 M4
    We are looking to sponsor somebody who has one of the above cars to assist in our development of this product line, specifically our twin high flow high pressure fuel pumps, high flow GDI injectors (E85 compatible), and tuning suite in ECUtek.
    Essentially, becoming a Nostrum sponsorship will get you a full set of these products, a tune, and service and support. The parts alone are worth several thousands of dollars, and all the installation and calibration are on us. We are a fully insured engineering company that develops fuel systems and advanced combustion systems. If we break any parts on your car, we replace it at our cost no questions asked.
    This is not our first Rodeo.
    In return for these things, we are asking for select access to your vehicle. This can be for the span of a few days at a time, and as products are getting fully fitted this could take about two weeks.
    If this sounds like something of interest to you, please reach out to me at…
    tyler@nostrumenergy.com
    If you would like to check out some of our current product offerings, please visit our website.
    www.nostrumshop.com
    Thank you for your interest, and we are looking forward to working with you!
    -Tyler Simon
    --

Tyler Simon
    Applications Engineer
    A: 1145 Oak Valley Drive, Suite B
    Ann Arbor, MI 48108
    P: (734) 548-8677
    W: www.nostrumshop.com
    H: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm