Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

No Q-Ship Here

Discussion in 'Roundel Magazine' started by shelbyvnt, May 6, 2012.

shelbyvnt Baby Bee...

Saw some letters in the latest Roundel about the Citrus Package Z4 Cover Shot. I have a 2011 Z4 with this package & it's almost impossible to drive this car anywhere without getting big grins from everyone on the road. Driving, parking & even in my driveway I catch people taking photos of this car wherever I go. Plenty of room to run, but no where to hide!!
    eblue540 likes this.

eblue540 Fourth Gen Bimmers

Amen! Fun, isn't it!

Gotta love vivid colors on these cars to break up the Black to Silver pallette that seems to predominate (no offense intended - these cars are wonderful in any color :)).

shelbyvnt Baby Bee...

My first two BMWs were both pretty Hot rides, a 2006 M Roadster & a 2010 335i Convertible.
    I've only had the Yellow Z since February, but the experience has been completely incredible.
    Oh yeah, my first two BMWs grey, one light, one dark. Yellow, really... Who knew?

Satch SoSoCalifortified

I suppose you could stick red Dinan wheels on it and paint Motorsport stripes across the hood, perhaps with ghost flames, if you wanted to be more subtle...

shelbyvnt Baby Bee...

Sounds a lot like the Satch-Mobile... BTW You do have the best Job on Earth, hands down!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Yes, I have the best job on Earth, hands down!

shelbyvnt Baby Bee...

Lucky Guy! Explains why you always have that big smile on your cover shots...