Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Nexen N3000? Good for the $ or Just Cheap

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by ghost34, Jun 12, 2008.

ghost34 guest

I'm looking at some N3000 tires on ebay (225/40/18 & 255/35/18) for a 335 and the price comes out to less than 100 per tire. I've read some decent reviews, but I'm wondering if anyone here has first hand experience. I'm most concerned with wet handling and noise. One review I saw put them in the top 3 for UHP on performance alone, but these were half the cost of the top 2 finishers, so it took home best for the money. Thanks!

Magofo guest

I just put a set on my 1986 635CSi. While I have only had them on the car for a couple of weeks, I really like the handling & the sound is no worse than the Khumho's that came off of it. It hasn't rained here in about 3 months, so I can't attest to wet handling capabilities. I like the agressive tread pattern & am pleased that I bought them.
    I will say that my balancing guys said they can be tricky to get right, but they nailed them & I have a great ride.
    Hope this helps
    Best wishes

Great performing tires for the money, I have some on my E90 with 19" wheels and couldn't be happier. Go for them and save some $$$$