Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Newbie needs car mats

Discussion in 'E39 (1997-2003)' started by GSMetal, Mar 30, 2010.

GSMetal

My 'new to me' 2001 530I didn't come with car mats :( so I'm in need of some nice carpet mats (black) to go in.

I also don't have the little nub thing that holds the floor mat in place on the drivers side.

Does anyone have suggestions on car mats & nubs? :rolleyes:

tiFreak

bavauto.com has a pretty good selection of floormats, they also sell the mat anchors (AKA "nubs" ;))

rspeser

www.getbmwparts.com has mats or can get mats for any BMW and they come with the "nubs" as standard.

GSMetal

Thanks....that EXACTLY what I'm looking for.

M3Driver guest

GSMetal

New mats just came...

Well the UPS man just dropped off my new black car mats from www.getbmwparts.com and they fit like a glove - very nice addition to the car.

All the mats came with floor anchors.

rspeser

Glad to hear they worked. They are also great for all BMW parts at a fair price.

leland

Mat Achors

The local dealer apparently pulled the mat achor out of the carpet of my 2001 E39 in such a way that it made the hole too large for the anchor to stay fastened. Does anyone know of repair or an oversized achor stud? BTW - I checked out the BMW part site and it looks like they have a lot of good stuff. Thanks for the connection.

drummerfc

It's my turn to get these...how long did it take from order to delivery to receive them??

thanks...:eek:

GSMetal

It took about 10 days but the guys were out of town for a several days and so they weren't processing orders for the time they were down.

I think they ship the next day when they get your order so I would use them again.