Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New to the Forum, not BMW's

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 320iJT, Sep 10, 2008.

320iJT

Hello everyone,

I am new to these CCA forums but not BMW's or the CCA. I am on other BMW forums with the name JTFormula and my NJ clubs chapter forum with the same user name as here. I currently have the following BMW's:

1977 320i - restored
    1984 318i - daily driver
    1985 735i - going up for sale
    1986 325i Euro (gray market) - just bought

I also have a 1983 320is parts car.

I have a quick question, why can I not find any of the CCA merchandise on the CCA site? I can't find shirts or grill emblems or anything??? Shouldn't this be something we members should be able to order right from the CCA site???

I look forward to making new friends here. Thank you.

Arash2002tii guest

Boy do you got it right, I still can't believe they don't have a merchandise shop or even a classifieds sections. As for now you're going to have to call the office and order from there. The number should eb on the main page, and welcome!

Jonathan Spira guest

Ahem, we do have classifieds. Look in the Main menu bar next to Gallery.

320iJT

From what I had seen, that is all members cars, parts, and other things, not CCA merchandise.

Jonathan Spira guest

That's correct but I was not replying to your post but to the comment about a lack of a classified advertising section.

Arash2002tii guest

Whoa sorry about that, heh I guess I posted before I even checked if they had a new classified section. I'll be sure to look before I post next time.