Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New to the family

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by jaredrmorgan90, May 26, 2017.

jaredrmorgan90

Greetings! My name is Jared Morgan. I'm 27 years of age and from New Orleans Louisiana. My current vehicle is a Dodge Charger R/T. Fun car, but as of recently I've had an epiphany of sorts.

Last month, I started a new job as a Client Advisor at Peake BMW in Metairie Louisiana. After a week or so of training and getting to know the product I would be selling, I think I just may have fallen in love. From the interior quality to driving dynamics, BMW is just all around KILLER. I have my eyes set on a sweet little M2 for my future. (CANT WAITTTT) In the mean time, I look forward to getting to know the BMW community as well as attending events to learn even more and meet some new people who share the same passion for BMW's that I have just recently discovered in myself. Cheers!

If you'd like to reach out to me for any reason, please feel free! I'd be honored to get to know you.
    Email: jaredrobertmorgan@gmail.com Phone: 5046500613

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & forums! O'Fest is in New Orleans this year, try to make it if you can!

charlson89

Welcome to the club and forums!

jaredrmorgan90

Thank you! I plan on being at O'fest in the fall!

...and I traded the charger in. Treated myself to a nice 2017 430i Gran Coupe. I love it so far!
    MGarrison likes this.