Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New to BMWCCA

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by azboys, Dec 10, 2013.

azboys

New member of BMW CCA. I drive an X5 4.6is. Absolutely love the car with no plans to trade it off until it dies. Been a great car, reliable, no issues other than poor gas mileage. Located in Columbus, OH and Scottsdale, AZ.

mrsbee guest

Scottsdale and Columbus, the best of both worlds. I'll be passing north of there in about a month, I've never been out to that side of the country and I'm looking forward to it very much.

Hopefully you'll find these forums entertaining as well as informative. From time to time we might get a little off topic but, hey, that's a sign of personality.

Welcome to the club!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum! You do know, I am sure, that the X5 4.6is was developed by... ALPINA! How cool is that?!

charlson89

Welcome to the club and forums!

MGarrison

Another Buckeye, cool! See http://www.buckeyebmwcca.org/events/ for details on a regional holiday party if you can run over to Dayton on the 18th, c'mon & meet most of the gang! (Don't be shy, new members are always very much welcomed!) The Columbus area meeting is also on Wed. Jan 15th, 6:30, if you can work that into the schedule.

Welcome to the club & forums!