Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New to BMWCCA but not BMW's

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by bransan, Apr 7, 2012.

bransan Master troubleshooter

Just finally decided to become a member. I've owned old and new BMW's, with 4 wheels and 2. I've maintained all of them, from a 73' Bavaria, 79' r65, 81'320i, 84'533i, 99'323is, to My current wheels, 04' r1150r roadster, and our beloved 07' 525xi. I performed everything from basic maintenance, to major overhauls on cars and bikes of all flavors.
    I have loved driving BMW's all these years and known them all intimately. I hope to be not only a member, but a mentor. I am a master electrician with a background in troubleshooting. I'm looking forward to visiting this forum and learning from all the members, and hopefully helping a few.

eblue540 Fourth Gen Bimmers

Welcome!

Nice cross section of bimmer ownership; you belong here.

As a master electrician, you may find your skills in demand on the newer models!

brucembergeron

Welcome to the Club. You wouldn't be in the northern New England would you? I could use a mentor. I too enjoy spending time on/in two and four wheels.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the zoo! I am sure many of us will be overjoyed to have your brains to pick!