Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New owner from Oregon

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Sit, Aug 23, 2010.

Sit guest

Just joined the CCA today and thought I would say hi. Hi!

Just got our first BMW car last month, a used 2010 128i with less than 3K on it. What a hoot. Just love driving the car, well when my wife will let me have the keys! If I am not out enjoying the 128i, then most likely I am out enjoying one of my BMW motorcycle. Got my fist BMW motorcycle in 2005, figured I might as well start with the older half of the family first. Have had such a good time on two wheels figured I shoudl try the four wheel BMW experience. Something tells me there won't be any other brand of car in the garage for a long time.

See ya on the road!!

tiFreak

welcome, I can't imagine why someone would sell a car that's less than a year old with under 3k on it though :confused: at least you're not taking the first big depreciation hit ;)

Sit guest

It was a dealer loaner car from the service department. Let BMW take that hit!!

railroader guest

Smart move, Sit-- your One-Series looks terrific! The motos aren't too shabby either!
    Welcome to the Club and looking forward to your posts...:)

rr-der