Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New owner - first time for a BMW

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Footsox1, Aug 14, 2009.

Footsox1

Hi everybody - Just bought our first BMW - a 2004, 325i. Showroom condition. Love the way it drives. Had a daughter who put 240K on her BMW and that encouraged me to get one. Looking forward to being a member of the club. I am located in SW Florida -- Cape Coral and Fort Myers. Any suggestions for a good mechanic who specializes in BMW's? This is probably not the forum to post for suggestions for a good mechanic in my area -- what forum should I post that to? Thanks for your help. Looking forward to it.

John

EuroWerkz1

Welcome

Welcome to BMW ownership and to the club forums. A great first step in finding someone to help you take care of the new baby in the family would be to get a hold of your local chapter in Florida and to attend some of their events.
    Enjoy!

TeamStowell We love driving!

Welcome and congratulations.

Thanks for joining us John! If you need to locate the nearest chapter because you are uncertain of which one it would be, go up to the BMW CCA tab, find the Chapter tab, and then click on Chapter Finder. If you have difficulties using this, send along your zip and we can track down a contact person for you.

Drive it like it's you daughters!