Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Online Magazine for Track Day Enthusiasts

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by mhershorn, Mar 24, 2014.

mhershorn

Dear Members,

I have been a member for many years and have participated in BMW CCA/NASA Track Days. My wife and I are both track day drivers and we have started a free online magazine catering exclusively to the track day driver enthusiast. We welcome you to visit our website at www.autotrackdaymonthly.com. The current issue includes, among other things, articles on track cars, track features, reviews on the latest technologies and apps, how-to write ups and other resources for track day participants. Coming in our April issue is an interview with Alan Wilson, the designer of Barber and Miller Motorsports Parks and Circuit Mont Tremblant, a how-to written by Alan with advice on analyzing new tracks, an interview of a time trial driver and race shop owner about modifications for track day cars, an interview with the developer of Harry's Laptimer and other helpful and interesting items. We hope you will visit us. Thanks for your attention.
    Michael and Ziva

mhershorn

mhershorn