Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Old Member

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by safaripete, Feb 1, 2012.

?

Anyone know anything PRO or CON about the 04 645CI Coupe

Poll closed Aug 1, 2012.
I have some information that might help you. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I've heard only good things about this BMW 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.

safaripete

Hi all, was a member from 1986 until 1999 when I gave my BMW 325ES to my son.. Well, finally I got a 2004 BMW 645Ci Nieman Marcus Model. Just in case you never heard of this BMW it was offered in the 2003 Christmas Nieman Marcus catalog. It is a one of fifty that sold out in under 7 minutes. Google it for the entire story and a test drive. The best thing is the fellow I bought it from only used it on sunny days!! It only had 10555 miles on it when I purchased it. I put it in storage with only 11,125 miles!! Can't wait for the good weather. It's a 645Ci that has a special color only offered in the "6" that year (Stratus Gray) and some extras offered on other 6's that year. I would like to know how many of these are still registered, however I haven't been able to get any info from anywhere. Well bottom line is I'M BACK AND I'M LOVE'IN IT!!! Also.......does anyone know of any inherent problems these cars and any pro-active work I might consider to alleviate problems in the future.

Thanks All,
    Safaripete

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Wow, what a find! Should I ask BMW NA what we might find out about this car?