Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Old Member

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by safaripete, Feb 1, 2012.

Anyone know anything PRO or CON about the 04 645CI Coupe

Poll closed Aug 1, 2012.
I have some information that might help you. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I've heard only good things about this BMW 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.

Hi all, was a member from 1986 until 1999 when I gave my BMW 325ES to my son.. Well, finally I got a 2004 BMW 645Ci Nieman Marcus Model. Just in case you never heard of this BMW it was offered in the 2003 Christmas Nieman Marcus catalog. It is a one of fifty that sold out in under 7 minutes. Google it for the entire story and a test drive. The best thing is the fellow I bought it from only used it on sunny days!! It only had 10555 miles on it when I purchased it. I put it in storage with only 11,125 miles!! Can't wait for the good weather. It's a 645Ci that has a special color only offered in the "6" that year (Stratus Gray) and some extras offered on other 6's that year. I would like to know how many of these are still registered, however I haven't been able to get any info from anywhere. Well bottom line is I'M BACK AND I'M LOVE'IN IT!!! Also.......does anyone know of any inherent problems these cars and any pro-active work I might consider to alleviate problems in the future.

Thanks All,

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Wow, what a find! Should I ask BMW NA what we might find out about this car?