Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New member question...

Discussion in 'Member Feedback' started by GimmieSumMo72, Oct 11, 2008.

GimmieSumMo72 guest

I joined last weekend and wanted to know how long it is before membership cards are usually sent out. I was also wondering what else comes with the membership card in the mail. Do I need to call up my local chapter for decals or the national chapter?

Thanks!

Mo.

MGarrison

National would have BMWCCA decals, grille badges, etc for sale; you'd have to check w/ your local chapter to see what, if anything, they'd have, or do.

http://www.bmwcca.org/phpsupercart/

BIMMIR guest

Membership card, info packet and sticker comes in a couple of weeks. Depending on publishing date the first roundel magazine will come within 3-4 weeks. Depending on your local chapter, you'll get their newsletter at some point. In Maine it's the Pine Tree chapter, and the newletter is quarterly.
    Both Roundel and he newleteer are full of great info. Another good resource is bavarian autosport in Portsmouth NH. www.bavauto.com. They also publish a nice quaterly newsletter, (which you can also see past issues on line) and you can get parts and fluid there as well.

Welcome, and enjoy!

GimmieSumMo72 guest

hey! thanks alot!

Autohaus guest

Welcome aboard! Nice to see bimmerforum members on here.

GimmieSumMo72 guest

hey thanks!

im looking forward to seeing more on here!