Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Member, Muncie Indiana

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Frundsberg1945, Jun 7, 2017.

Frundsberg1945

Hello.

My name is Logan and I'm from Muncie, Indiana. I work in Indianapolis for ADT Security Services and am 22 years old. I've been a BMW fanatic since I first rode in my uncles Z3 as a toddler, and saved up enough odd job money as a teenager to buy my first car, an E36. It didn't last long, and was totaled from a rear end job while I was stopped at a red light. Soon after, I joined the Army and found myself in a situation to buy a nicer car, an E90 which I still proudly daily drive. I'm planning on trading it in soon though, because she's getting old. For a short period of time I also owned a 1938 R-71 Motorrad, but it was too far gone and I sold it shortly after. (One of my other hobbies is collecting WWII militaria) A couple of years back, I grew a dangerous liking for the E30 and now own 2 of those as well, a 1989 Cabrio and a 1990 325i coupe. The coupe is my latest project, and is currently undergoing a detailed and in depth restoration. I have know of the CCA for years, but finally decided to join to participate in events with my local chapter and meet more people who love those Bavarian colors.

I hope to meet some of you and share information in the future!

Logan King

MGarrison

Nice! Welcome to the club & forums!

dmmai

Glad to have you join the forums and it's good to have another E30 lover in the fold.
    E30s can become addictive, sure enough.
    Enjoy!

charlson89

Welcome to the club and forums!