Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New member intro

Discussion in 'E81/E82/E87/E88 (2004-present)' started by jgp135i, Oct 17, 2008.

jgp135i guest

Greetings everyone. Just want to introduce myself.

My name is Grant and I am in Jacksonville. Took Performance Delivery of my Jet Black 135i Coupe on 8/7. It was one of the most exciting days I've ever had!

I received my BMW CCA membership package today. Very excited to be part of the Club and enjoy all that comes with it (particularly the driving schools and discounts at the Performance Center)!

Had an 03 MINI prior to my 135i Coupe. I absolutely love the 1 Series, the effortless power and all the genius that went into its development.

grant

granthr

Welcome to the club and BMW!!! Grant is my name too!! :D Don't see that name too often! Great car and nice color, all my BMWs are black on black! :cool:

Grant

jgp135i guest

Well, obviously, Grants have excellent taste in cars!

granthr

Did you pick your car up at the factory in Spartanburg, SC? I hear/read that is a great experience.

GR

jgp135i guest

Yes, I did and yes it is! Excellent day!!!

Bimmerdan

Welcome Grant!!

I did Performance Center Delivery of my 135 as well and you're right, what a great experience (and what a great car!!).

MatthewDFW guest

Welcome! Like you, I'm new to the BMWCCA... and I'm just plain nuts about my new 135i. I'm planning a coast-to-coast drive with staging and departure from Jacksonville, so I may be in touch with you for recommendations re. local roads, traffic, access to westbound I-10, etc. In the meantime, best regards and have fun with your 1.

RodrigoBMW guest

Greetings!

I just got my membership yesterday night. I now own a 2008 CPO Montego Blue 135i, after trading in my old 2004 330ci. I was never happy driving cars until I drove my first BMW. No other vehicle can compare to the connection to the road after that. I am planning on keeping stock for the most part, except I want to add the sports suspension. I don't know either to go with the BMW one or an after market one?

pzkpzd guest

Welcome. I'm a new member as well. I've had my 09 135 for a couple a months now and love it. I joined the BMW CCA for the same things, hoping to take some driving classes and just meet some more people that enjoy cars. In Sarasota/Bradenton.

Todd

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum!

Sweet ride! (That goes for all of you, come to think of it!)

Anybody locked in yet to get a 1 Series M coupe?

pzkpzd guest

I debated on waiting for the 1 series M...but I'd been searching ads for over a year looking for the right deal. I couldn't wait anymore. I told my saleman (props to Fields BMW Lakeland) that I wanted to drive one when it arrives. Then we'll see if I can convince the wife that it's a price neutral upgrade. Wish me luck!!