Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New member in socal seeking fun

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Fikes95M3, May 20, 2013.

Fikes95M3

Finally have my first BMW. A 95 Avus blue M3, and I couldnt be happier. If anyone is in socal and does events and whatnot let me know. Plus I am a huge beer nerd so if anyone wants to meet up at a brewery and talk cars let me know. The name is Mike, and I live out in the Inland Empire, but travel all over
    mrsbee likes this.

mrsbee guest

I too am a beer snob.

Welcome to the club.

charlson89

Welcome to the club!

floydarogers

Speaks the curmudgeon and pedant: welcome, but be careful of the "Inland Empire" moniker. The Inland Empire Chapter of BMWCCA is Spokane, WA, which is the center of the REAL Inland Empire, not some invention of the California chamber of commerce, and regardless of what Wikipedia says and the population present.

And, yes, I'm a member of the asylum here at BMWCCA.

MGarrison

Avusblau, sweet! Welcome to the club & the forums! If you're in SoCal, it would be a crime for you to not make it to O'Fest, 'cause it won't get any closer, so dally not and hie thyself hence post-haste to ye olde O'Fest website and get thee registered! ;)

http://www.bmwccaofest.org/home.phtml

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the zoo! Lots to do between the LA and the San Diego Chapters!

(And of course I live within walking distance of the Rock Bottom Brewery....)

floydarogers

Now I know why you like to come up to WA state & OR: more craft brewers (and brew-pubs) per capita than in CA!
    http://www.newyorker.com/online/blo...-the-week-mapping-the-rise-of-craft-beer.html

Of course, CA ranks #1 in number, but the population puts it down in per capita. Seems to me I remember seeing some brew-pubs/etc in Sacramento?