Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New member in PHX

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by desertVert, May 8, 2008.

desertVert guest

Just popping in to say hi. I'm new to this site, but been on bimmerforums and azbmw.org alot with the same name. I drive an glacier blue E30 convertible and love it more every time.

So, howdy.

morea3ic guest

another rag top . . . .

Welcome aboard.

btw - my neighbor has the same car & color as you - had it since new. Drives it everyday.

Mine's a Morea Gruen E36 Rag - Black top over Beige Int - 1.8L DOHC 5 spd - 25mpg city :D

Enjoy the forum & your rag-top beemer . . . .

desertVert guest

Thanks man. Nice to be here. I've always meant to sign up, but never got around to it.

Is your neighbor's car a cabbie too? I've only ever seen one other GBM convertible, and it was here in Phoenix. We just stared at eachother as we passed.

BTW, is there a web site tech support thread in here someplace? I try to update my profile and keep getting SQL errors.

morea3ic guest

Yes it is, with a blue top.

No tech support that I am aware of - sounds like a good idea though . . . .

Best.

Gatsby740iL guest

Welcome, 'desert' , To The BMW CCA!

You have certainly come to the right place for everything BMW! My Fellow Members and Staff are always here to answer your questions, share a story or two, and enjoy the passion we all have that is BMW.

I would recomend bookmarking Real OEM (BMW)-Click Here as an excellent source of schematics and parts list breakdowns for your BMW. If there is something you need to order.. you can pull the OEM part number here and order it up at either your local BMW Center (Dealership) or, for example, Pelican Parts-Click Here.

If anything comes up don't hesitate to ask. Good Luck and Best Wishes!

-Michael
    (Gatsby740iL) :cool:

desertVert guest

Oh, I'm familiar with RealOEM...I'm on that site entirely too much. ;) Thanks for the welcome.