Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New member in Gilbert AZ

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by cwentzel1, May 13, 2013.

cwentzel1

I'm a new member to the BMW Car Club and have been a BMW enthusiast and owner for many years. My current BMW's are 2011 550i M Sport and 2011 X5 35i. I am looking to get involved in a local club with others who share the same passion for cars and participating in local events. I am also looking to install Dinan upgrades to my 550i so if anyone has any experience or wisdom, feedback is appreciated.
    mrsbee likes this.

MGarrison

I was sittin' on the corner in Gilbert Arizona, got seven...

Now I'm going to have Eagles on the brain! ;)

Welcome to the club & forums!

charlson89

Welcome to the club and nice garage of BMW's! What questions do you have about the Dinan upgrades.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum. I see you've already met some of our colorful inmates!

The June issue of Roundel will introduce you to the Dinan 550i S3...

ttribe

I'm also in Gilbert (Higley & Elliott area). Make sure you keep an eye out for Roadrunner Chapter drives. We just had our annual "Devil's Highway" run last weekend, which was very enjoyable.

ramitchell

Welcome to the club! That 550 sounds very nice! Post some pics and let us know!

mrsbee guest

(I see somebody has read this the article about the 135 in this months Roundel, cough, Marshall, cough)

Welcome to the club and more importantly, welcome to the forums. You'll find that this is the perfect place to melt your brain with nonsense. I must say, we're a little more family friendly than other forums out there - but every once in a while...

I've always wanted to see Arizona, and yes, pics please.