Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Member in Bethesda, MD

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Joegeraci, Feb 5, 2014.

Joegeraci

Hi All - I purchased a 2014 X3 28i and took possession at Greer, SC on January 29th, which included one of the coldest and ice filled days of the year. The Performance Center folks wisely opened on a 2 hour delay and were as cheerful and friendly as can be when I arrived. I really appreciated their efforts in reviewing the vehicle and still performing the track and off-road experience. But for a couple of apps, I've had no issues with the vehicle. Even with a 4banger, this vehicle still moves, making it fun to drive.

I look forward to meeting some of you and certainly learning and sharing experiences.

Best,
    Joe

charlson89

Welcome to the club and congrats on the new X3!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Yeah, welcome to the asylum! Apps? What are apps?!

jdhoward

Congratulations! I'm sure it was a thrill to pick up your new toy at the performance center. Be safe out there in Bethesda... I work in the area and the traffic just keeps getting worse. I feel as though every day is a lesson in defensive driving. I feel like putting a gopro in the car for insurance purposes... heh, overkill I suppose.

bon chance!

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & forums!