Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New member from WV!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Ilovewvmountains, Jan 19, 2015.

Ilovewvmountains

New member dropping in to say hi! I recently bought my first BMW, it’s a 2010 128i with the M sport package. Unfortunately I didn’t think the purchase through and jumped at the opportunity to buy the car. The following day it hit me that with a 6 month old having a small 2 door wasn’t such a great decision which is why it’s not in the classifieds! I say start teaching them how to drive early, my wife disagreed so it must go to make room for a 4 door! Anyway, that’s my story! Thanks for having me, Matt

Attached Files:

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & forums, hopefully you'll find another bimmer that works! Too bad though, fun car - and, hey, in just a mere 2 or 4 or 10 or 12-13 years, your kid will grow out of car seats and what not and it won't be an issue, if you were to keep it! ;) Try a 2010-11 328i/xi 3-series sedan with manual and M-sport package, 4 doors plus high fun quotient, even if not quite as much as the 1er!

charlson89

Welcome to the club and forums hope you find the one your looking for!