Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New member from south jersey

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by fgasparro, Nov 13, 2011.

fgasparro

Hello all. I purchased a 96 328 in february and I fell in love with the quality entering. The convertible is awesome. A few days ago I purchased a04 530 as an everyday car. I can't wait to pick it up on Saturday. I'm really excited to learn more about my cars and to participate in the club.

If you are a member in south jersey and have a good independent mechanic let me know.

drummerfc

Hey!!

Also from South Joisey, been a member for @4 years now. Welcome!!

You will want to go see MD Motorwerke on the White Horse Pike in Somerdale, NJ. The owners (Matt and Dan) are former employees of the old DiSimone BMW and they know the cars inside and out. They are incredibly qualified, trustworthy, and will let you know your car's needs without trying to sell you on a repair you don't want.

http://www.mdmotorwerke.com/
    http://www.bimmershops.com/new-jersey/md-motorwerke-inc

Tell them Frank ('02 525i w/Dinan muffler that they installed) sent you...you won't be disappointed!

So where ya' from?

TeamStowell We love driving!

Definitly get to a chapter event! The gals and guys are very welcoming and I always have a great time when I drive down to join in New Jersey chapter fun. You will have to bring that 328 up to one of our Patroon shows next year.

fgasparro

Thanks for the tip. I'll definately get my cars over there for the guys to service. I'm in Haddon Township so it's close! I'm going to take it over to BMW Mt. Laurel on Friday, as I can't seem to get the bluetooth to work in the new car, so they're going to look at it, it might need to be flashed to enable it. Looking forward to getting to a club event in the future!