Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New member from Raleigh, NC!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by tycriso, Aug 20, 2018.

tycriso

Hello fellow members!

My name is Tyler Criso. Ever since I was into cars and first learned to drive them, I fell in love with BMW's.

While living in Redondo Beach, California, I specifically remember my buddy showing me pictures of E46's one day, and I knew right then and there that I needed to buy one.

A couple months of work and saving later, I finally got myself my first car and first BMW - a 2004 330Ci. I LOVED it. I drove her every day and there was never a time when I frowned upon it.

About a month ago (now having lived in NC for about a year now), I decided it was time to let her go to a new owner, as I wanted (and realistically needed) something newer. It was sad to see her leave, but I gave it to someone I knew would take great care of it.

Staying true to my passion for BMW's, and after countless hours of painstaking research, I went and got myself a 2010 328i (E90). I have had the car for about 2 weeks now, and I am loving it. The robust handling and tight steering remind me very much of my E46, yet the power and sound of the N52 engine just shows how much they have advanced from the previous generation.

I greatly appreciate it if you read through all of that, I know it's a handful. I'm looking forward to being a member of such a great club for such a great manufacturer!

P.S. If anyone is attending the BMW Southpoint Poker Run this Saturday please let me know. Would love to get to know you beforehand.

Thanks all!

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & forums, Tyler! Check your chapter's website for contacts, events, and social media links - you may be able to use those to see if you can make some connections in advance of the weekend!

charlson89

Welcome aboard!