Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Member from Ohio

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by herbstz4m, Nov 8, 2011.

herbstz4m guest

Hello Everyone!

Just joined the CCA, for some reason I haven't done it since now.

I'm 21, currently live in Dayton due to school but reside in Cleveland. I've been autocrossing for 2 years now and hope to get myself on the track by the end of next year.

I drive a 2007 E86 Z4M Coupe that I bought in February. My first car was a 2002 E46 325xi.

Without further waiting, pictures:

[IMG]

[IMG]

Doing what I love:

[IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH0Dl-ejS2g

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & the Buckeye Chapter! Dayton area has monthly meetings, check the chapter website for details - www.buckeybmwcca.org - come on out and don't be a stranger! The Cincinnati/Dayton area chili party is coming up in a couple of weeks, somewhere around Dayton this time, details on our facebook page, and should be on the website as well - we have a low key chili cook-off and potluck affair, always a good time, assuming you might have some time to fit it in around your school schedule.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/153450721386951/221273791271310/?notif_t=group_activity

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Mannn, an M coupe! That's about the best chassis BMW ever built!

Come on out to San Diego and we'll treat you to autocross courses that run over a mile! HOO boy!

TeamStowell We love driving!

Welcome, and I have lust in my heart for your coupe! Some day one will find it's way into the Stowell Fleet, although we may need to extend the driveway 15 feet or so. Hope to see you at this year's Oktoberfest!