Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Member from NJ - with pics

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by pinkfl2511, May 2, 2008.

pinkfl2511 guest

Just wanted to say hi, and post some pics. =] I am from Blackwood, NJ and I just joined the BMWCCA Delaware Valley Chapter. I've owned my car for 2 years now, and have done a bunch of mods on it. Anyway, I also started a club in South Jersey / Philadelphia called Distinctive Image. We have about 10 members so far. We also hold events throughout the year, and mini meets. The next meet is actually tomorrow May 3rd in Trenton, NJ. Check out http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=969935 Anyway, thanks for reading, and I hope to meet some of you!

This is a progression of my mods from purchase to now.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

az3579

I love before and after photos. :D

Those rear lights are really working for that car and the larger rims make the 328i look soooo much better. That first generation of E46's just look too strange stock. Any future mods planned?

pinkfl2511 guest

Nothing in the near future. But I would like to do some more suspension work, chip and intake, possible interior color change (ie. molding and carpets), maybe 19" wheels, M-Tech II kit, Vorsteiner hood, new black trim instead of the chrome around the windows and possibly way down the road a respray.