Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New member from NE Florida!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Bimmerbri84, Mar 12, 2013.

Bimmerbri84

Hello all! My name is Brian and I just joined the BMW CCA! Following in my fathers footsteps (president of/founded several national 4X4 and motorcycle clubs), I decided to join the BMW CCA since I have a love and passion for BMWs classics and new! I'm currently driving a '11 328i which is my 4th BMW since the age of 16. At 16 I was given my first BMW which was a '84 318i, at age 24 I purchased a '06 325ci (w/ facelift), 26 I purchased a '90 525i as a project car and now at age 28 I am in my E90. I'm hoping to add an X6 to my collection soon too!

Can't wait to meet you all at the events!
    [IMG]

mrsbee

Ooo, you're in the First Coast Chapter. I had the pleasure of meeting some of those fine folks over the weekend. They seem like an excellent bunch of people and I'm sure would love to have you come out to some of their events. I think they have some really cool DIY days, it's always good to learn new tricks of the trade.

Welcome to the club!
    Bimmerbri84 likes this.
    • Technical Service Advisor

charlson89

Welcome to the club very nice list of vehicles!
    Bimmerbri84 likes this.

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & forums!
    Bimmerbri84 likes this.

Bimmerbri84

Thank you all. So excited to be here! Can't wait to attend the events!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum! I see you've already met some of our more colorful inmates!