Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New member from Columbus, OH!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Ryan323i, Apr 18, 2010.

Ryan323i guest

Hey everyone!

My name is Ryan and I'm an accountant in Columbus. I've been active on E90Post for a few years but finally decided to join the club! I'm excited to meet fellow BMW owners and hopefully make it to some meets. This is my second BMW, my first was a 2000 323i black on black. I've been hooked ever since.

My car: 2006 330i, CPO, 40k miles, bought in July 09.
    Mods: tint, clear bra, bumper plugs
    Future mods: iPod adapter, BMW Performance intake and exhaust

Let me know what you think!

[IMG]

tiFreak

welcome, is that you hiding behind the tint? :p

GSMetal

If you're going to post photos of your new car, please make sure it's clean. ;)

Ryan323i guest

Yes actually. I was pulling into what I thought was a local park. Turned out to be someone's driveway. My girlfriend got out and snapped some pics real quick and I stayed in the car with it runnin in case the guy came home.

It looks dirty?

MGarrison

Heya Ryan, welcome to the Buckeye! (chapter, that is :) - Metal is just teasin' ya - but only because it's obvious yer bimmer's cleaner than your average just-cleaned dinner plate!

Columbus has monthly meetings, come on out when you get a chance, you should find details on the chapter website and the newsletter. www.buckeyebmwcca.org - in fact, it appears there's a Columbus area meeting this Wed. night! (I'm in Cincy, btw). Any questions, give a shout!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the funhouse!

Yeah, what he said: Don't you ever WASH that poor thing?

WHAH! :D

Ryan323i guest

Just every weekend during the summer :D