Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

new m3 nashville tn

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Hibachijeff, Aug 5, 2013.

Hibachijeff

hello just joined BMWCCA. i got a 13' M3 its nice.... i am in the nashville area anyone know a good driving road around here? going to check out the local chapter on the 8th anyone here from the nashville area chapter?

mrsbee guest

My supreme suggestion to you would be to download the "Ultimate Drive" app. It sounds nerdy, yes, but it leads you down some pretty fantastic roads and to places that perhaps you never knew existed. Also, I know when I was tearing up that part of the world, the roads down around Smyrna and more southern were pretty...well..just pretty. If you want good twisty bits you might have to travel out Knoxville way...I know of some amazing roads in Eastern Tennessee, but can only give a bit of luke warm advise on Middle.

If you're up Kentucky way - a day trip of sorts - every single road between Danville and East to 65 are wicked awesome. Kentucky 70 is my favorite...

Welcome to the club and hopefully you find yourself on some wicked roads!

*mrs. bee always endorses legal speed limits and safe driving procedures. Always keep your eyes on the road and a cold drink in your cup holder.

charlson89

Welcome to the club very nice ride !

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & forums - ditto, sweet ride too!

Hibachijeff

thank you. i need a car cover you think the dealer will give me a discount because i'm a member?

charlson89

If they honor the CCA they will.

MGarrison

Call & ask 'em - they'll tell you if they offer a club member discount or not. If they want to see your membership card and you haven't gotten it yet, you can print one via the website here from your account area. Click "Manage Account" at the top, I think you can find it from there.

Here's a couple of additional options to consider:

http://www.autogeek.net/carcovers.html

http://www.calcarcover.com/m_about

I've heard of Covercraft, but not the other.

On a 'vette forum, I saw a comment recommending to never put a car cover on a dirty car, only after it's been just washed, cleaned, and dried.