Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New M Addition

Discussion in 'E46 M3 (2001-2006)' started by MVF4rider, Oct 25, 2009.

MVF4rider guest

Just picked up a 2003 M3 Cabrio SMG to go along side my Z4 M. My "new" M3 only had 5900 miles at delivery to me. Car is essentially new, except for a small spot on the driver's seat bolster where the previous owner rubbed off the dye getting in and out. There's also a very small scratch on the hood from a stone. But no dings and the wheels haven't come close to a kerb. The car is bone stock and will remain that way for now.

Any advise on how to repair (re-dye) the spot on the seat bolster? Anyone make a DIY repair kit?

Today the car got a thorough wash, and later today it'll get clayed, polished, and waxed!

03BeastCharmer

Nice addition. You really like the S54 engine :D

Macadamia

a 2003 with only 5900 miles on it... wow, what a find!!! gratz on your new M3 vert

eam3

Give these guys a shot, I've heard nothing but great things about their products:

http://www.leatherique.com/

BIMMIR guest

Don't laugh me off the site, but someone told me that the same colored leather shoe polish works on the wear area. I assume you are talking about the drivers seat bolsters?
    Once you are done laughing, if you try it, buff it well into the leather.
    Depending on wear, I've also heard good things about saddle soap as a cleaner and general restoration for leather - again, depending on amount of wear.

M3Driver guest

Man, where DO you guys find these cars???

Nice ride....