Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Hooves in the Stable

Discussion in 'E46 (1999-2006)' started by lcjhnsn, Feb 28, 2010.

lcjhnsn

Today I got tired of incessantly sinking more $$ into my losing proposition 1999 Subaru Forester and dumped it for a very well kept 2003 325xiT.

I found the "Touring" in the Autotrader online from Motorcars International, a Euro Specialty used car Dealer in Bridgewater Mass.

It's Ti Silver with a black interior and was in exceptional shape at a very reasonable price. Looking forward to making a few tasteful mods (iPod & Sirius interface, K&N filter, etc.) to personalize it a little.

The "Touring" now takes it's place next to my Roadster to serve as foul weather and large cargo transportation

[IMG]

tiFreak

definitely beats a Forester, congrats on the purchase

az3579

'Grats, Lance! I sure hope it's manual. :p

granthr

Great car!! Keep the 16s for snow tires and through some 17s on it for summer use!

bluewagon

325it

I hope you enjoy yours as much as we do ours.
    bluewagon

TeamStowell We love driving!

The disease spreads....

Beautiful addition! Nice find..... :)

There is an exponential decrease in the time between one and two and three BMW's in the driveway..... be careful and warn the family!

lcjhnsn

hmmm...

Actually, Cathy's Town & Country is getting a bit long in the tooth and we really don't need the 3 row seating anymore. Maybe a nice preowned X5 to take the place of the Van 'round about October? I'm just sayin'.

Sorry Bo, but the xiT is a Steptronic Auto. But that is exactly what I wanted. This is the bad weather and traffic jam car. I have a little something else with a manual transmission for open roads and sunny days.

Zeichen311

Congratulations on finding a new friend!
    If the AWD Touring is as competent as the AWD sedan in foul weather, you'll soon find you just acquired the winter-fun equivalent to your roadster. :)