Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

new here

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by WildMride, Jun 27, 2008.

WildMride guest

Hi my name is Mike, i have been a fan of bmws for a really long time, i dont have one yet, right now i drive a 1995 miata, and my dad has a 1995 Avus blue M3. He used to do alot of d.c chapter events before he moved, i decided to join the site to check out some of the different driving events that are going on and i hope that i might be able to participate in a few.

az3579

Welcome to the party! We hope to see you as a member soon, even if you have a Miata, though don't expect much technical advice about a non-BMW. :D

ExGMan

Miata - Great for Autocross

You might want to consider joining the BMWCCA, then joining your local Chapter for some autocross events. Miatas seem to be somewhat popular at autocross and do pretty well.

Bimmerdan

I joined the BMWCCA back in 1990, right after I bought my Miata! I didn't have a BMW at the time but was still treated like a member of the family. Like ExGMan and az3579 said, join up and start going to some local events, you'll be hooked in no time.

WildMride guest

cool thanks for the info, ill definitely join the club and ill start looking into some chapter events.

agarcia2016

Hey New guy!

Welcome,

I tell ya... I've had some great times just hanging around our chapters BMW Burger nites. We head up to a local burger stand with our VERY clean cars and just socialize. Hope you get a Bimmer soon as you will love them. I have 3 of them and really enjoy all of them-especially my M5 Dinan. See you on the road