Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Guy in San Diego

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by D.Mazu, Feb 11, 2016.

D.Mazu

Hey everyone. Yup I'm a new guy. New to BMWs too. I just moved back to San Diego from Japan. Yes. Japan is better than you can imagine. The car culture is amazing. I did a lot of drift events, rouge and some C1 loop runs. It was 3 amazing years. I decided to get a M3 when I got back because it seems to be a all around good car for drifting and autocross. Since drifting looks pretty dead in SD I'm gonna give autocross a try. I'm sure I'll enjoy it. Track day is a track day. I had a few nice cars in Japan that all took a good beating. I had a BNR32 Skyline GTR as my daily and my night time antics car and a s14 Silvia and 180sx for drift cars. I also run a small FB page called BlackTop Media that covers events in in Japan. I have a feeling it will quickly turn in to a BMW/Autocross page. I mainly covered events I was in or attended at Fuji Speedway, Daikoku Futo and other tracks and meets in the Tokyo area. As a side job to make money for race car parts I cut vinyl decal and do carbon vinyl wraps. I want to get into wrapping whole cars soon as well. I'm currently unemployed due to the fact I just moved back 2 weeks ago. So I'm just a Male navy spouse at the moment, lol. I'm looking forward to meeting some new people in SD and getting to some events asap. I'm driving down from LA (in-laws house while wife is on leave and we are waiting on housing) to go to the Autox tech day. I just purchased a 95 M3 coupe from a guy in SD. It's pretty well modified so far, lots of upgrades but it's still slow, however it will work! Now that I bored everyone I hope to meet some people soon!

D.Mazu

Btw. Name is Dan. 34 year old fat bald guy. Lol

MGarrison

charlson89

Welcome to the club and forums!