Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New guy from SC

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Whydidiwaitsolong, Sep 18, 2017.

Whydidiwaitsolong

I just purchased a new to me CPO 2013 335i Cabrio. As my username implies, why did I wait so long to purchase this awesome machine? My son works for the factory in Greenville and has driven BMW's since working there. I drove his 4 series Cabrio and fell in love with it. I found my 335i at the local BMW Center and knew I had to have it. As I drive it more, I am so amazed at this awesome machine. I have owned a Corvette and other performance cars but nothing like this one. It so well mannered and docile until you push that pedal then it becomes snarling beast. I attended my first IMSA race at VIR and loved it. There were lots of Bimmers in the car corral there and I knew I wanted to join when I saw them making a lap on the track. I am looking forward to that. I just wonder why I waited 64 years to purchase this awesome machine. It won't be my last. I hope to see y'all at an event somewhere. PS I also own a 17 Harley Ultra Limited

Steve

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & forums, congrats on your E93!
    • Staff

steven s

We'll be back at VIR next year for the IMSA race. :) It gets larger each year.
    Reminds me, I better make my hotel reservations.

charlson89

Welcome to the club and forums!