Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New From SW Minnesota

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by KingJeremyTW, Aug 4, 2013.

KingJeremyTW

Outside_BMW_001 - Copy.jpg Hi,

Allow myself to introduce....myself...

I'm Jeremy and my wife and I are both long time BMW fans. We actually met while both stationed in Germany where I had an E30 I drove the wheels off of, or tried to anyway. Now we're in SW Minnesota where we live with an X5 (hers) and a '91 318is (hers too, but she lets me call it mine).

The E30 is a work in progress. Last week the paint, body and interior were wrapped up and I'm on to other odds and ends. Don't start throwing stuff at me, but I went with a color that isn't quite BMW...Rosso Corsa, A.K.A. Ferrari Race Red. The interior was done in black leathertte (that is OEM BMW) and red stitching. Luckily my dad is a retired paint and body guy who used to restore Ford Model As...so I only had to pay for the parts and supplies. The M42 has a few miles on the clock but still runs like it was meant to, so no worries there, just a few little things to get the maintenance up to a level it deserves. I've already replaced the shocks and struts only to realize I should have thrown new springs on and lower it just a touch. Oh well, it will be a good winter project. I have some 17" Beyern Mesh wheels I'll throw on as soon as I get home (deployed...it sucks). There's a list a mile long on the stuff I want to do, but I'll spare you the long, boring read.

Jeremy

charlson89

Welcome to the club the e30 is looking good, keep us up to date on how the project goes.

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & forums!