Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Forum member...Old BMWCCA member

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by smjohs, Jan 15, 2014.

smjohs

After many years of membership and several prior BMWs I would like to join in the forum. The most recent addition is a 2004 M3 convertible 6spd manual with 59K miles. Inspection II was performed by the prior owner at 54K. As I plan on keeping this vehicle for a while, I was planning on replacing the water pump and radiator at 60K. Any suggestions on "old school" maintenance would be appreciated.
    I have yet to drive a BMW that I did not enjoy. Our other family cars include: '97 328is, '00 323Ci, '05 325xiT and '03 4Runner (keeps the M3 in the garage on less than perfect weather days)

MGarrison

Welcome to the forums, nice bunch of bimmers too!
    • Technical Service Advisor

charlson89

Welcome to the forums!

smjohs

Thanks! ( Former members of the fleet included a 2002 Z3 2.5i 5 speed and 2008 Z4 3.0si 6 speed....)

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum! Drop me a line and I'll send you Mike Miller's Lifetime Maintenance schedule.

smjohs

Thanks Satch! I would like a copy of Mike Miller's Lifetime Maintenance schedule. I expect to keep this one for many years. My wife says enough is enough!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Then send me an e-mail... satch[AT]satch[DOT]us