Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New CT Member!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by ksneubec, Jun 22, 2008.

ksneubec guest

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm from Ellington, CT, just outside of Hartford. My family has had a few 3 series BMWs, but I just bought my first CPO 2005 330ci ZHP a month or so ago.
    I have a great 2004 Toyota 4Runner that's paid off, and with gas mileage the way it is, I decided I should maybe look at something with better MPG, especially since the 4Runner is lifted with larger tires, and will be getting even larger tires soon.
    I briefly had thoughts of a Corolla, but I couldn't seriously consider it :). Since I've got 3 family members working for BMW, I quickly leaned towards a 3 series. I was initially going to go with a 325i, maybe an Xi, but my impending marriage and the thought of kids down the road made me realize I better "live" while I can so I went towards a 330ci. I was lucky enough to find a great one with the ZHP package in near-immaculate condition, for a great price, so here I am.
    After much debate over warranty issues and such, I pulled the trigger on a Dinan intake the other day, with plans for the ECU flash somewhere in the near future.
    Looking forward to making some local events and such.

Karl

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]