Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New CCA member.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by redbarron, Apr 27, 2008.

redbarron

Hello everyone, my name is Barron and I live in Panama City Beach, FL. I have owed a E34 530It and a E39 530I and my current E46 330Ci. And will be upgrading to prob a E92 335I soon hopefully.

I guess I come from a BMW family, my father has owned various BMW for the past 30+ years and I have owned a BMW since I was 15, I am now 21. When I came home from the hospital as a baby it was in a E24 I guess the addiction started then :D.

Some pictures of my current car.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

az3579

Wow, those two first pictures are absolutely stunning. The lighting is just so... perfect (in my eyes). I'm guessing a good camera doesn't hurt either. :)

Welcome to the 'club mate. :cool:

330indy1

a modern day classic. those M68 17" wheels are the ticket.

(have a set on a sport 330i)

--

Naka

Aloha!

I just wanted to say Hi and Aloha from Honolulu, Hawaii. My name is Russell and I recently picked up my love of my life and what might just turn out to be a long lasting relationship; she's a beauty but does have some flaws. As they say, beauty is only skin deep....

Well, she's a 2004 330CI in Jet Black (668) with brown/black interior.

This is the second bimmer for me, traded in my 325I after seeing something I had always wanted. The 325 ran great, but was showing signs of maintenance due, so I opted to shorten the decision and get something that I wanted for a long time.

I probably won't do too much as far as upgrade, but looking to add a CAI system and maybe a flash on the computer to bump up the hp a little.

Anyway, look forward to reading some informative threads and meeting some of you. :D

tommygm3 guest

hi I'm Tommy, brand new as of today. Really looking forward to meets this year and and getting to know alot of you. I will post pics shortly of my M3. It's an 01, vert., with 28,XXX mls on it. I bought it bone stock in December with 23,XXX mls on it and had them do an OE clutch at purchase date. I did Dinan intake, MAF, exhaust, front strut and stage 3 s/w. I also did the underdrive pulley on the water pump and AC, a short throw, 4.10 diff and quaife diff. It's tit. silver, with a black top, interior and trim. I did black 18" TSW wheels and black kidneys, side grills, and reflectors. I put xenon foglights with ballasts in and that's about it to date. I love my car and love driving it. It's my first Bimmer and definitely not my last. Well good to meet ya.

az3579

Welcome you two. We're glad to have ya.

If I had that M3, it'd probably have at least 100k on it by now. :D

tommygm3 guest

So I had to order the Strut turns out that it was for an e36 not 46 and I just ordered eibach sways today.. I don't want to drop it, cause I like the way it rides currently, so if I can achieve flatter corners with out sacrificing anything else that would be ideal. Well heres some pics, hope you all like my attempt at artistic pics, but it's pretty sad given the city I have to work with and this is what I get... LOL. If the car seems Too flashy for all your tastes, keep in mind, I"m only 24 and this is my 2nd car I've ever owned, the last was a blacked out trailblazer SS...so I went from night to day..lol..okay, enough, enjoy.

az3579

The blackout effort you put into the car is very tasteful, IMO. The rims aren't my cup of tea but I definitely agree that everyone's got their own style. I'm lovin' the stealth kidneys. Am I correct in seeing the exhaust pipes black as well?

Wanna powdercoat my window trim for me? :D

tommygm3 guest

Are you near Chicago?? Yes it is the black Dinan exhaust. P.M. for info about powdercoating.