Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Board member

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by BimmerZ, May 23, 2009.

BimmerZ guest

I am new to the site , but not to BMWs. I already have a 1999 Z3 , and am looking to purchase an 8 series in the near future. I don't know why I didn't join the BMWCCA when I bought the Z , but here I am now. I try to DIY on my cars as much as I can and time allows me to. The Z is slightly modded and the 8 will be also.

CRKrieger

Wilkommen!

BimmerZ guest

thanks...these forums aren't as active as bimmerforums I guess....oh well I am happy to be here anyway....next up for the roadie is some new headers!

lcjhnsn

Always nice to have another Z3 on the board. I'm looking forward to seeing your 8, I've always loved them. Maybe one of these days, I'll finally pick up the 850 I've always wanted.

BimmerZ guest

Thanks Lance.....nice M you have there!..... They are rare , and still expensive , but the 850CSi is an M in all but name. I would loved to have bought one when new , but boy were they expensive! I have a Hungarian friend that has a really nice 840 Ci , but he is in Monaco
    at the moment. When he gets back in town , we'll have to do a photo shoot.

az3579

Finally! Someone else!
    I was beginning to think I was the only one... :rolleyes:

Welcome to the forums.

BimmerZ guest

:p I have more German friends than Hungarian ones , but not with sweet looking 840Ci's